We are excited to open the golf course for our 16th season. The well-being of our guests and our team is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring the CDC, State of Idaho, and USGA guidelines regarding COVID-19, and are doing all we can to create a safe experience for everyone.
We ask that you follow our new procedures to help keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Please minimize time in the Pro Shop by making tee times online HERE or by calling (208) 634 5072. We encourage you to pre-pay for rounds online or over the phone.
- Do not arrive at the Clubhouse more than 20 minutes before your tee time.
- Please check in with staff to collect your cart outside the Pro Shop. No carts will be available up in the parking lot.
- We are spacing out tee times and attempting to minimize the amount of people gathering at any one time. Please do not enter the Pro Shop if there is already a group inside. We appreciate your patience.
- Enter the Clubhouse through the Pro Shop and exit through the front Clubhouse door.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask while inside of the Pro Shop and while picking up your cart.
- Be aware of social distancing at all times.
Sunday Ladies Night
Info coming soon!
Wednesday Nine and Dine
Each and every Wednesday Night at Jug Mountain Ranch! We have the perfect Wednesday night all teed up! Join us each Wednesday for our new Nine & Dine – a perfect midweek outing for friends or date night with your significant other! Cost is $40 per person (includes gratuity) and includes 9 holes of golf with cart and dinner at the Clubhouse! Starts at 4pm each Wednesday evening! Ask us about our take-out options for dinner.
Join us each Thursday night this season for a 9-hole scramble at just $25 per person! Tee times starting at 4:30pm. Choose to play in our Open Division or in our brand new 55+ Division. After the game, quench your thirst at The Clubhouse and treat yourself to our famous prime rib special. Good friends, great scenery, a round of golf, and amazing food…what better way to kick off your weekends? You must call the Pro Shop (208.634.5072) on Thursday morning starting at 8am to pre-register. Space is limited.
2020 Stay and Play Package
How can we say our GOLF course is just possibly the best golf course in the world? Because this is how golf should be. And the EXPERTS AGREE. Experience Jug Mountain Ranch for yourself.