We are excited to open the golf course for our 16th season. The well-being of our guests and our team is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring the CDC, State of Idaho, and USGA guidelines regarding COVID-19, and are doing all we can to create a safe experience for everyone.
We ask that you follow our new procedures to help keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Please minimize time in the Pro Shop by making tee times online HERE or by calling (208) 634 5072. We encourage you to pre-pay for rounds online or over the phone.
- Do not arrive at the Clubhouse more than 20 minutes before your tee time.
- Please check in with staff to collect your cart outside the Pro Shop. No carts will be available up in the parking lot.
- We are spacing out tee times and attempting to minimize the amount of people gathering at any one time. Please do not enter the Pro Shop if there is already a group inside. We appreciate your patience.
- Enter the Clubhouse through the Pro Shop and exit through the front Clubhouse door.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask while inside of the Pro Shop and while picking up your cart.
- Be aware of social distancing at all times.
“We are thrilled to represent Idaho and the McCall area with this national honor,” said David Carey. “Our goal has always been to showcase the Ranch’s natural beauty. With the recognition Osprey Meadows at Tamarack received last year, it is clear that this area has become a true destination for golf.”
The Ranch represents a different brand of golf, where everyone is welcome to experience the challenge and thrill of golf in McCall. Every golfer, social or competitive, enjoys gorgeous panoramic views of Jughandle Mountain, the Ranch’s natural wetlands, old growth forests and the rolling hills of the East Valley.
Jug Mountain Ranch is proud to have been ranked as the second best new public course under $75 in the January 2008 issue of Golf Digest, based on shot values, design variety, resistance to scoring, memorability and aesthetics. The course also made the 2016 Golfweek’s List of Best Courses You Can Play.
Designed by Donald Knott, whose previous work as project architect for Robert Trent Jones II Group, included the widely acclaimed Links at Spanish Bay (Pebble Beach), Rancho La Quinta, Sun Valley Resort, and more than 60 other courses around the world.
Jug Mountain Ranch is a world-class course that respectfully takes advantage of the land, water, trees and wild life nature provided. That’s why we believe this is just possibly the best golf course in the world. But don’t take our word for it; tee one up and experience it yourself.
FOR EVENTS OR TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
Please contact Dustin Ames, JMR Golf Pro, at email@example.com
How can we say our GOLF course is just possibly the best golf course in the world? Because this is how golf should be. And the EXPERTS AGREE. Experience Jug Mountain Ranch for yourself.
|Wednesday||11am - 7pm|
|Thursday||11am - 7pm|
|Friday||11am - 7pm|
|Saturday||11am - 7pm|
|Sunday||11am - 5pm|