Jug Mountain Ranch is a 1,410-acre private residential community set beneath Jughandle Mountain’s rugged 8,310-foot peak. The Ranch is a reflection of the community and environmental sensibilities of the Carey Family, long-time owners and McCall residents. Roughly 75% of the Ranch (1,000 acres) has been set aside for preserved open space and a championship golf course.
With a relatively small number of homesites, Jug Mountain Ranch aspires to offer something increasingly rare here: a genuine community in a private, uncrowded setting ideal for enjoying McCall’s unique scenery, year-round recreation, wildlife and climate.
Located in the peace and quiet of the McCall’s East Valley and the country landscape of farm to Market road, Jug Mountain Ranch is only 10-minutes from downtown, Payette Lake, and just 30-minutes to Brundage or Tamarack.
At completion, Jug Mountain Ranch will feature:
- 325 homesites (1/3 to 1 1/2 acre)
- A public 18-hole championship golf course designed by Don Knott
- Nordic skiing and snowshoeing
- A community village with specialty shops and restaurants
- A new Clubhouse and restaurant
- A network of private trails through the majestic backcountry of the Ranch’s eastern portion, connecting to mountain lakes and miles of trails through bordering state and federal lands
When I think ABOUT THE RANCH it reminds me of McCall itself; the abundance of activities and the freedom of doing next to nothing…all depending on your mood.
Community Real Estate